How to claim visa travel insurance?

How do I file a claim? Call the Benefit Administrator at 1-800-546-9806, or call collect outside the U.S. at 804-673-7481 within thirty (30) days of the date of the trip delay. The Benefit Administrator will ask you for some preliminary claim information and send you a claim form. 07-Jan-2023,send%20you%20a%20claim%20form.

Leave a Comment